Sunday, May 29, 2011

Epic Package Pt. II

Hello everyone! On with the legacy!
Underneath my SIGNED poster was my actual order, but by this time, I completely forgot what I had bought. :P


This is a longsleeved black shirt with their band logo sewn on the front.


The logo is pretty intricate, I took like 3 photos to find the one in the best lighting.


And attached to the sleeve...


The next thing I bought was a shortsleeved black shirt with the band logo.



This logo was a lot more "sinister" looking than the other one that had a sort of ancient script in the background.

And last but not least!!!... my undies.

Okay, so I normally wouldn't show these on my blog, but they're new! They're clean! I swearz!!!

Another cool logo on the front.

I love their tag too. :3

I couldn't be happier with my order. Everything fits VERY well and I love it!

Remember Part I? There's a reason I showed you all my free swag, look forward to Part III! <3!

No comments: