Monday, May 14, 2012

The Devil's Carnival!

I went to the Devil's Carnival yesteday! I was so excited! I didn't get a chance to see it the first time around because I was busy with the opera, but they had a surprise encore show! I was sooo happy they did! I was dying to see "Repo!" when it first came out and missed out, not this time! I was planning my wardrobe for a while, these were the photos I took yesterday night.




LOTS of make-up. Still not as much as most people, but I normally don't do exaggerated make-up like this. I'm new! If I didn't have to buy that stage make-up for the opera, I don't know where I'd be right now.





The host of the evening! I loved her costume.


 This clown was actually playing that piano. It was some very lovely, menacing circus music indeed.
 Emilie Autumn and Captain Maggots! I was actually sitting 3 seats away from her. :D
 She was wearing the costume for "Girls! Girls! Girls!" from her concert.





Maggots! I had asked her for a photo in the theater, but she didn't want to start a stampede of photos and fans, so she said she would take a photo with me after the show. She had been called to the front of the auditorium and was speaking before we were let out of the theater. I was so certain that I wouldn't get a photo with her, but she STALKED ME INTO THE BATHROOM!!! Really! SHE! Stalked ME! Too awesome! I love that she's grabbing my arse. :D
It was about midnight here. I have to wake up very early Monday through Fridays, but I knew I wouldn't get any sleep tonight. I don't care, it was a blast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic outfit, it looks great on you! So cute that Maggot followed you to the bathroom :)

Serenity said...

D'aw, thank you. Yes! I think she sought me out because I was quiet when I asked for a photo with her and respected her privacy. She was so cool and down to earth. I wish I said more to her but I was too shy. <3!