Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Puppy Play Time!

 A little while back, Chris and I got to have puppy play time!
 We went to a nearby pet store and they have these rooms where you can play with a dog you're thinking of purchasing to see how you get along. I went to the bathroom and Chris got a room while I was away. I came looking for him and this is what I found!
 He was SOOO fluffy! This is him in mid-howl.
 He was a chow-chow, a few months old and all white. He was very energetic and very healthy, which is a rarity in pet shops I know.
 Here is Chris playing with the little guy. He pretends to not like animals, but I can see through his tough exterior.
 He was SUCH a sweetheart. Look at how nicely he sits as I stroked him. I was COVERED in a mountain of white puppy fur, but I didn't care. He was too cute to pass up.
And because I am an absolute fool and push-over for any animal, I made a short recording of him. Warning: Dangerous levels of cute and fluff to come. <3! 

2 comments:

Jakk "The Kaptin" Gomez said...

NO, DON'T!!!
I'M ALLERGIC TO ADORABLENESS!!!

Serenity said...

Hah! Soo true! XD <3!