Friday, June 24, 2011

Goth Make-up

Hello dark ones!

So, I was doing my make-up the other day and started looking through photos on Google. I feel like I get stuck in a rut with my make-up routine sometimes, so I start looking through many articles or photos just to see what I like.

One of the bloggers I frequent that I LOVE is Adora Bat Brat. She's super-uber-z0mg gorgeous and I love her make-up designs. Check her out!
http://adorabatbrat.blogspot.com/2011/04/todays-make-up.html


She has this way of drawing her eyes that doesn't look like a child with an eyeliner pencil going to town on their face. Her designs are elegant and beautiful, but I can't really do that kind of stuff. I'd LIKE to, but my hands start shaking whenever I attempt some sort of elegant eye make-up design.

I usually do my make-up like this when I go to school (please excuse the fish face).


I usually put little crystals on the outer corner of my eyes. I just put a drop of eyelash glue on them, let them dry for a few seconds, and stick those suckers on. I also have a little patch that I bought from Joann's (4 for $1) that you're supposed to use on clothes, but I do the same eyelash glue thing and put it on my face. When I don't have time to do my make-up and just have eyeliner/mascara, I attempt to draw a heart on my face but it always looks like this at the end of the day.

I recently started drawing fake lashes on my lower lash line and, just a little ways down from the ends, I like to add little dots. In this next photo, you can see that lashes, but not the dots.


Smudged lipstick across your face isn't necessary, glitter melting on your neck? maybe...

I have this little obsession with dots now. I always wear stripes and never dots. I don't know why, but I feel weird when I wear dots, so I don't. This is my new way of doing make-up for the moment.

You could kinda see the dots on my brow bone and under my eye too, with a cat-eye liner winging up toward my brow. I love that purple lipgloss. Just purple enough to pass as "normal" and not as intense as my purple lipstick for those "normal" days. :3

What do you guys wear on your face? <3!

1 comment:

SarahWalrus said...

I LOVE the way you do your make up. :D It's very elegant.