Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello again my snarkling friends!
 
Okay, so I don't really know what this means (still being new to blogging and what-not), but I've been nominated by this lovely lady for The Versatile Blogger Award!
 
According to these written rules, I am required to:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you. (^Done)
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto fifteen of your favourite bloggers
4. Contact your nominees to let them know about the award.
 
Okay, so seven random facts about me:
1. I love all music and am an aspiring opera singer. I would love to combine the classical operatic bel canto sound with like an Emilie Autumn Industrial/Goth feel.
2. I like to sew and make things for myself and friends. My latest creation was a mini top hat for my friend's birthday. It's black and white checkers that I glued little red hearts onto as well as blood stains.
3. I have many journals and I love to write.
4. I have a black lab named Claudia Emilie Rose Zacarias, or Emilie for short.
5. I love Emilie Autumn and everything about her. For serious.
6. I love tea. My recent addiction is something you can get at Starbuck's called a "Dirty Soy Chai Tea Latte." It's a chai made with soy milk and 3 shots of espresso, and I love it!
7. I went to Christian school for 8 years, from 5th to 12th grade. Seriously. I always did as I was told and went to church and was a good little Christian girl and was SOOOOO shy. I had no friends in 9/10th grade. I was the weird girl with black clothes and long hair that read books under the tree at lunch.
 
Glad the "Me" portion is done, ick.
 
Okay, so... I don't know 15 people on this thing. I'm sorry for breaking the chain and well (though this seems very much like a chain letter kind of thing), I'm afraid I'll have to tag the only person I really know, my little dementiakitty:
 
AND! I have a post coming up on my lame backpack I've mentioned before. But I'll have to upload some photos first. :3
 
I hope you all have a good morning, my fellow bat brethren!

No comments: