Saturday, March 31, 2012

Goth Walk and Easter

I was bored at home the other day, so I decided to partake in one of my most favorite past times- GOTH WALK!

I like to call this- "Life through a Spooky Parasol".
 
I past by a house with an abandoned trailer, it's so creepy and I love it!
 Poor little trash can. I hope you can find your soul someday.
 I also never realized what pretty flora there was all around where I live.
 I love these flowers, I think they're lilies? I don't know, but I like them.
 Soon I was at CVS and lo and behold- PEEPS!
 I had completely forgotten that Easter was coming up, and soon.
I kind of like Easter. I like wearing an all black outfit with a pair of these on top.
 Or maybe a pair of these...
I was just being creepy, walking around, taking photos of random things. I rather like this egg wreath. I think it could use a big black bow, but it's cute. I always have a tendency to accent pastels with black. Kind of like how my bedroom is pink and I have black posters all over the walls.
 This mug was HUGE. I think it was a dessert mug, I could put my fist into it and still have room all around the edges. It was the last mug. I liked it a lot, but it had a chip on the inside and was broken. Alas, we must depart dear mug.
I stumbled upon this box of socks and, yes, you read that tag right- they were a dollar a pair! I suppose it isn't too hard to guess which pair I bought. :P
I liked these baskets. They reminded me of drag queens with feather boas. :D
Okay, this next guy kind of confused me. I'm guessing you put batteries in it, and it chirps or something. They WERE cute. I like fluffy things, even if they pretend to be a bunny and actually aren't a bunny. LIAR!!!
 After buying some goods, I started walking home again. I was soon spotted by this familiar. I love how his eyes match the grass. :3
He was in front of a house that had this truck outside. Maybe he just thought it was dinner time.
 Obligatory Fish Face!
I soon made it home. Good thing too, the sun was beginning to break through the clouds. I had bought some things for my family for Easter, nothing too big though. I prefer lots of knick-knacks instead of big gifts anyway (besides, would you rather have a little knick-knack you don't like, or a big something you can't hide?).
 I bought these socks for my mom, and these chocolates too. They're her favorite.
I didn't know what to get my brother. He's a year older than me (25) and I doubt anything pink and fluffy with pastels would be favorable, so I got him a rubber ducky.
 These next items were for myself. ^^;
 What? I couldn't resist! The stripes... they beckon me...
 I have long ass hair, and I always have the tendency to lose these.
 And nestled nicely inside my bag are two green tea Arizona's. What bag is that you ask?
Bam! My Virgin Sister Bones bag! I'm so glad I finally got to use it. When the guy was ringing me up and I handed him this bag, his face was priceless. As if the coffin backpack and parasol weren't enough. Spread the spook! <3!

No comments: