Friday, August 17, 2012

Outfit of the day- Captain Jolie Rouge

I was reading "The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls" today, and I have always taken to the character Captain Jolie Rouge. 
 Chris and I were going to Huntington Beach to walk around, have dinner, and watch a movie, so I thought it fitting to dress nautically. X3
 Nothing too special, it is still entirely too hot to wear much clothes or make-up as I normally do. But I think my tri-corner hat does the trick.
 If you go quickly between these two photos, it looks like I'm rinsing out my mouth with mouthwash. ^o^!
Lots of sunscreen was donned (It was about 4pm, look at the hot mess of a sun behind me). My big black parasol was donned as well, people seem to be afraid of it for some reason. Like it is a bringer of death and doom. Wonder why... <3!

No comments: