Friday, June 22, 2012

Outing with Mum

And this is why we can't have nice things. 
My mom and I went to Target together and I found a fun house mirror! I was supposed to be helping her find a card for her coworker's baby shower, but... yeah, I have ADD sometimes.
I always wanted to go to clown school. :D
Alas! The day began with copious amounts of sugar! 
Nutella crepes with bananas, strawberries, and whipped cream. There was a separate plate with hashbrowns and eggs, but those weren't note worthy in the slightest.
And for those of you who are curious, here was my outfit of the day. I don't know why I felt so bones-y today.
*Le Pout*
I don't know why I look so serious in this photo. My mom and I had a lovely day. She's usually pretty camera shy, so I didn't take any photos of her today. Why are older women afraid of showing their faces? I always thought that was odd. When I'm 60, I'll have Easter Egg hair, fishnets, and big scary fake eyelashes and a plastic smile as I hand out cookies and cupcakes to the neighborhood children. Oh yeah! <3!

No comments: