Thursday, June 21, 2012

Package in the Mail and Tea

I got a package in the mail today! 
I love those English postage stamps, they're so fancy and classy. Unlike our American postage stamps. Inside of the package was this lovely spooky bag.
 And inside the bag was my lovely new necklace!
 I love it! It has a sleek, hematite look to it, and falls just below the collarbones too. It has the perfect length, and has a good weight to it too.
 Where did I obtain this lovely accessory of spookiness?
 From Deadly Desires! You might know her on YouTube as Synthetic Doll, she's sooo lovely!
 When I came home, my mom brought me home a cupcake! It had a ring in it of (what APPEARS to be) a flower of some sort.
 Soo delicious! I love the cream cheese frosting. @,@
 I had gone shopping and bought some new tea to try as well. It's Honey Vanilla Chamomile, and it's caffeine free.
It's pretty good, but I think I'll stick to green tea next time. <3!

No comments: