Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman

I forgot to post this a while back, oh my! 
My cousin Lorena and I went to see "Snow White and the Huntsman." Yes, she always drives with her eyes closed. She's a bad ass like that. 
It was strange, just us gals together. I've gone out with Chris for so long that, now that I'm "out on my own", it feels ... unsafe.

Also, I DO NOT get along with other girls, they usually hating me for a few reasons, so outings with other females are a very rare occurance indeed. We even did a little shopping, but I was more interested in these gothy light fixtures. 
Soon after shopping, sustenance was procured! Marie Calendar's has some really yummy corn bread, nom!
And for my main course...
Sweet delicious sugar rush, Batman! This thing was AWESOME. It was HUGE. And had ice cream, strawberries, and syrup, AND shortbread cake! ... Shortbread! Cake!!!
Needless to say, it was consumed in its entirety, muahahahaha!!!!!
Why you ask? Because...
Across the way, we did some more menial shopping when I smelled leather of some sort. To my left, lo and behold!
I definitely felt like I could use one of these after the huge meal I ate. But it wasn't alone, there were many bodices to be found!
These zip up the back, and don't have a center panel or anything, but are still cute!
I really like this one, I'm a sucker for lace and ribbons. ^^;
I found a mirror and took some outfit photos for you all.
I figured that since we were gonna see Snow White, red and black was a must.
Nothing too experimental with the make-up, but I did leave a little piece of hair down on one side of my face.
When we arrived to the theatre, I was greeted by a woman clad in a black catsuit. I offered her dinner if she let me take her home, but she silently declined.
The movie was AWESOME. I am not a fan of Kristin Stewart, but Charlize Theron... that is one gorgeous, evil woman. She has this natural presence that, whenever she's on screen, you cannot help but look at her. Even when they show her wilting away, she is captivating. And OMG, her costumes!!! You will definitely love those. They're dark, evil, gothic, faerie tale couture. Lots of leather, feathers, and steel incorporated into every bodice. I have a new found respect for Charlize Theron. She further proves that blondes are evil. :P <3!

5 comments:

Jakk "The Kaptin" Gomez said...

That bodice looks strangely familiar...

Serenity said...

I bought it on ebay a while back. I thought it looked like Amy Lee's red corset in some of her photos, I like it. <3!

Jakk "The Kaptin" Gomez said...

Wait... I was talkin about the leather one

Serenity said...

Oh okay, d'oh! There are a lot of bodices in this blog. :P <3!

Jakk "The Kaptin" Gomez said...

True... the lack of specificity was my fault